Symposium TAUU and KnowVU – Birds of a feather…
…. a discussion on internationalization in teaching
- February 11, 11.30 – 16.30 hrs
- Academiegebouw, Utrecht
- For everybody involved in Academic teaching
- The language of the symposium is English
- Register now, because of limited spaces
- Free admission
Internationalization in higher education has so many fascinating facets. Just imagine all the beautiful topics and interesting discussions you can have with colleagues from other universities. Do you want to join us? Register now!
After last year’s successful symposium, Teachers Community TAUU and KnowVU have joined forces again to organize a symposium for university teachers, policy makers at universities and everyone involved in academic teaching.
We hope to meet many colleagues from every university in the Netherlands on 11 February 2020 to discuss internationalization in teaching.
Because of limited space, register now!
- 11.00 – 11.30 Registration
- 11.30 – 12.00 Experience what it is to be ‘different’
- 12.00 – 12.45 Keynote Pathways from policy to practice: internationalization of learning & teaching in Finnish universities by Anna Grönlund, Head of Internationalization and Higher Education Policy at University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- 12.45 – 14.00 Network lunch
- 14.00 – 15.10 Workshop round 1 with:
- A discussion about the English language in education by Ad Verbrugge
- Teaching in the international Classroom, from a perspective of various universities
- 15.20 – 16.30 Workshop round 2 with:
- Teaching in the international Classroom, from a student and teachers perspective
- The importance of Buddy projects within universities by Donya Yassine (language: Dutch)
Chair: Nelleke Moser (VU)
14 november 2019
U moet ingelogd zijn om te reageren, gebruik het formulier aan de linkerkant om in te loggen met uw solis gegevens.