This workshop helps you to get acquainted with several aspects of the Graduate School of Life Sciences (GSLS) and to get to know your colleagues. The following topics are being discussed:
- the organisation of the GSLS;
- the vision, educational philosophy and the learning objectives of the GSLS;
- the Rubrics of the research projects and the writing assignment of the GSLS.
Finally, participants will get an overview of the activities that are organised to stimulate the community of the GSLS, such as teacher lunches, education seminars, etc. Interaction is a key element during this workshop and input from all participants is highly appreciated.
The workshop is intended for all teachers and supervisors –including PhD-students– that participate in one of the Master’s or PhD programmes of the GSLS. The workshop can be used for your BKO-file. It is free of charge.
Workshop dates (you can register for one of the dates):
- Thursday November 30th 2017, 9.00-12.45h, or
- Tuesday April 17th 2018, 9.00-12.45h
More information and application forms is available on the GSLS website.
Teachers/supervisors of the UMC Utrecht can click here for an overview of the teacher training courses offered by UMC Utrecht.