UC Liberal Arts Program 2015-2016
Later this month, former UCU dean Rob van der Vaart will kick off the UC Liberal Arts Program for the academic year 2015-2016 with his workshop Evoking Excellence.
The meetings are open to UC teachers from across the Netherlands, and to any interested UU teachers. Each of the UC Liberal Arts workshops is led by a team of experienced liberal arts teachers who will provide ideas and hands-on training for classroom practice. And of course there is time to discuss the diversity of experiences with all participating teachers.
We look forward to welcoming you at UCU!
Related links for UC Liberal Arts 2015-2016:
- UC Liberal Arts 2015-2016, program and brochure
- September 29, Evoking Excellence, Rob van der Vaart
- October 27, Teacher as Advisor, Jocelyn Ballantyne and Christel Lutz
- November 10, Leading Discussions, Floris van der Burg and Gaetano Fiorin
- December 8, Motivation in the Liberal Arts, Christel Lutz and Jan van Tartwijk
- February 16, Teaching across a Language Divide, Annemieke Meijer
- March 8, Interdisciplinary Teaching, Ria van der Lecq
- March 29, The International Classroom, Lonia Jakubowska
- April 29, Liberal Arts Ideals and Curriculum, fellows
13 september 2015
U moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie te kunnen plaatsen